Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Build the Guild!

I'd like for us to try and start pushing for recruitment. We've got a lot of really great people in this guild and I want to see us able to offer things to keep it thriving.

Some things I'd like to see are:
» Weekly For the Horde Guild raids
» Guild Gank Fests (Pwn the Zone!)
» Multiboxing recruitment and training
» Raiding

My hope is that as we build the guild, we can start having some of the above as something to offer our members.

I'm willing to search for a Raid Leader who can organize such things or if we have someone in guild willing to do it let me know. (Fly)

I am most excited about the possibility of doing massive World PvP raids with the guild. If we can bring all of our teams and members for coordinated strikes, it will surely cause quite a stir. Oo

One thing to keep in mind when you are looking for new players though, is to take some time, talk to them and assess their temperament. You should be responsible for who you invite. Make damned sure they aren't a trade spamming troll or someone who otherwise will behave badly.

Make sure they check out our Apply page.

Go help Build the Guild!

No comments:

Post a Comment